Label Project Organizer
Our graphics team is very creative! They developed design concepts for many of our customers. For those that already have their artwork created or those that are looking to complete their own design work, we have gathered the following guidelines. Please reach out to our art department with any questions or concerns email@example.com
We value your project!
Artwork guidelines help accomplish making your design into labels. Our artists are available for consultation to help setup your files so that the design vision is translated most effectively.
- Programs in order of preference: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PDF, Adobe Photoshop.
- Photoshop files and other linked images should be saved as PSD files.
- The required resolution for PSD files should be 300 dpi or larger.
- Please include all fonts with the artwork. If the fonts cannot be sent, we will need a copy of the file with all fonts converted into paths or outlines. This will help to avoid font problems when printing.
- Include all linked files with the artwork. Please do not send files with embedded images without the original image included.
- We prefer high resolution artwork to be sent via DropBox, please contact us if you do not have an account. Large files may become corrupt or have trouble reaching us via e-mail.
- For jobs that are not printing four color process (CMYK), please include PMS colors when possible or provide a color sample to ensure accurate color matching.
- Composite PDF with call-outs for all ink colors, foil colors, emboss and dimensions.
Acceptable File Types:
- Adobe Illustrator (ai, .eps)
- Adobe PDF
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd with layers)
- Digital press files: For jobs that are not printing four color process (CMYK), please include PMS colors when possible or provide a color samples to ensure accurate color matching.
- Keep all elements 1/16” within the dieline.
- Please provide a bleed of 1/16’’ beyond dieline for any elements that bleed off the label.
- Use F.P.O for UPC code if our art department needs to generate barcode.
- Create a layer for callouts, such as dieline, foil and emboss.
- Eliminate all unused elements and colors in files.
- Do you want us to match colors?
- Stock specification
- Foil Specification
- Emboss Specification
If files exceed 10mb, please contact us so we can provide you a link for DropBox.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.